Don’t let regularly scheduled oil changes catch up with you. We’re here to help keep your vehicle on the road.
If you have a mobility-adapted vehicle and need a trustworthy dealership to take great care of it –and you– look no further than Sylacauga Handicapped. Our top-notch service staff always goes above and beyond to get your vehicle in and out quickly. We know there isn’t much more frustrating than being without your vehicle while it gets repaired. That’s why we have a staff that excels in providing maintenance and repair – and is able to do it quickly.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Regular Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Winterizing & Preparation
- Bruno Lifts Repair & Service
- Turny Seat Repair & Service
- Additional Equipment Service
- Adaptive Driving Maintenance
- Spinner Knobs & Hand Controls
- Adaptive Pedal Repair & Maintenance
- Ramp and Lift Hinge Maintenance
- Power Kneeling Component Repair
- General Automotive Repair
- Air Conditioning and Heater Service
- Cooling System and Radiator Repair
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
- Ramp and Entry System Repair
- ABS & Brake Repair
- Engine Diagnostic & Troubleshooting
- Belts, Hoses, Fluids, Tune-up
- Transmission Services
- Power Door & Ramp Maintenance
- Batteries & Remote Replacement
Save yourself some time by scheduling service right here. After you submit the form, we’ll be in touch to confirm your service appointment. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE & SERVICE
You should have your wheelchair van or handicap van serviced every six months by a qualified professional mobility professional, but to keep the warranties intact, every piece of equipment requires actual maintenance at different times. All equipment needs to be inspected for damage, alignment, and proper operation. Electrical wiring checks include frayed wires and loose connections. It all needs to be cleaned, adjusted, and lubricated.
If you can’t find your warranty that lists the schedule for each piece of equipment, we can help make sure your equipment is scheduled for the right inspection and service requirements.
|Monday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 5:00pm|